For my second Organize it! series post I tackled the kids bathroom. It's easy for this room to fall into disarray because of how much use it gets; but just like any room - if you've got a place for everything life is much easier!
- RASKOG Cart - for towel storage. I like keeping towels in the specific bathrooms they are used instead of in a linen closet. My kids' towels are one color, and mine and my husband's towels are another color. Makes it easy to know exactly where everything goes when putting away laundry.
- Arrow Wall Hook - hooks for hanging towels up (rather than a towel rack) work so much better for a kids' bathroom because you don't have to worry about the towels being perfectly folded on the rack. Plus these hooks are so playful and cute.
- Soap Dispenser and Tumbler - to wash those chubby little hands and for those inevitable late night drink requests.
- Hippo Toothbrush Holder - who can resist?!
- Whale Bath Toy Holder - probably one of the most important items in the kids bathroom is something to coral all those bath toys! I love the cute shape of this one and it's handy removable scoop feature.
- Step Stool - an essential piece to help those little ones reach the sink.
- Laundry Basket - if you have room, a laundry basket in the bathroom is a great way to avoid all those dirty clothes being left in piles on the floor. They can learn to simply toss them in the basket before they get in the bath.
- Ouch Box - it seems my daughter constantly has a new "owie" she's wanting me to nurse. I love this cute first aid box for storing those all important Hello Kitty band-aids.