Gold, gold, gold. It's everywhere my friends. And for that $20 dollars in your pocket you can get in on this trend. You won't believe how fresh and updated your space will feel just by adding one or two of these accessories.
Sep 24, 2014
Sep 23, 2014
The abstract art trend is still going strong and I'm still loving it. It's such a fun and easy way to tie together all the colors you're using in a room, or for that big pop of color in an otherwise neutral room. There are so many great affordable art sources out there right now, it was hard to narrow down my faves!
Sep 22, 2014
For my second Organize it! series post I tackled the kids bathroom. It's easy for this room to fall into disarray because of how much use it gets; but just like any room - if you've got a place for everything life is much easier!
- RASKOG Cart - for towel storage. I like keeping towels in the specific bathrooms they are used instead of in a linen closet. My kids' towels are one color, and mine and my husband's towels are another color. Makes it easy to know exactly where everything goes when putting away laundry.
- Arrow Wall Hook - hooks for hanging towels up (rather than a towel rack) work so much better for a kids' bathroom because you don't have to worry about the towels being perfectly folded on the rack. Plus these hooks are so playful and cute.
- Soap Dispenser and Tumbler - to wash those chubby little hands and for those inevitable late night drink requests.
- Hippo Toothbrush Holder - who can resist?!
- Whale Bath Toy Holder - probably one of the most important items in the kids bathroom is something to coral all those bath toys! I love the cute shape of this one and it's handy removable scoop feature.
- Step Stool - an essential piece to help those little ones reach the sink.
- Laundry Basket - if you have room, a laundry basket in the bathroom is a great way to avoid all those dirty clothes being left in piles on the floor. They can learn to simply toss them in the basket before they get in the bath.
- Ouch Box - it seems my daughter constantly has a new "owie" she's wanting me to nurse. I love this cute first aid box for storing those all important Hello Kitty band-aids.
Jun 25, 2014
I have a vintage school desk I used for arts and crafts when I was a little girl, and I'm giving it a new paint job so my daughter can use it. I think I'm gonna take the plunge and paint it chartreuse. I'm really loving this color lately, feels so fresh and fun. Here's my inspiration.
Jun 24, 2014
The industrial/utility trend has been around for awhile now, but I'm still really into it. Here are a few of my affordable favorites.